Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Crochet Help

So a lot of people have asked for my help to learn how to do things, I'm not good at explaining things via instant messages, or emails, and am not able to meet most of the friends/family that have asked, due to long distances between us.

My SIL found this site (listed below), and she says this is where she got the help to make a hat.  She has never made a hat before until she found this lady online, and now I think she's made at least 5 hats, using a pattern from this lady.

I haven't personally used this site, but it looks like it is very informative, and would be easy to follow her video instructions.

Her site looks intimidating at first.  But off the right side, she has a playlist selection.  You can choose different categories to find what sort of help you are looking for.

Here's the Link, hope this helps some of you out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment