Thursday, June 16, 2011

Baby Hat

It's been a while since I made and shared something, I've got a few other things I've made that I haven't put up here.  Maybe I will get to those tomorrow or the next day.  But I really like how this turned out.  :) 

It's a baby hat from the little booklet "all for BABY!" featuring Caron's Simply Soft Yarn.  I didn't have any of that on hand, and just used basic acrylic Red Heart yarn, same weighted yarn, but I plan to make this hat again and again, it turned out really well and it was an easy pattern to follow.  I've always liked this style of baby hat, and finally got around to trying one out.  It drawstrings at the rim, so it will fit about any size baby's head. While they are still young enough you want them in hats all the time.

Picture is a little blurry, but it's the best I can do in poor lightly at 1:30am. 

1 comment:

  1. I need to get this pattern and try it out :D :D I think it would be great for adults, too!

    ReplyDelete