Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bunnies Bunnies BUNNIES!!!

So I've made a ton of bunnies for Easter.  Some for my kids, and some for the kids coming to my Easter Egg hunt.  And then Some for my Etsy Shop  It turns out, that someone liked them so much, she's buying all but one, so there's only one more for sale.  :)    The yarn is supposed to be all the same size, it's even the same brand for all of them... But some of the dye lots seem to make the yarn thicker, while other colors seem to be very thin stranded, this makes them various sizes, so there's a few "runts" in the bunch.   But.... without further ado, the Slew of bunnies:


















1 comment:

  1. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think the bad-a$$ black one is my favorite..along with the variegated green one :D :D I don't blame the person for buying them all!! These are great :)

    ReplyDelete