Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

For Mother's Day, my husband got me the crochet book "Amigurmi World - Seriously Cute Crochet" and he let me sleep in today, even though it was a work day for him, he got up with the kids.  So excited for my new book, I decided to try something quick while the kids napped, and I made a couple of the eggs.  One opens, and one doesn't.  The opening one has a little baby chick in it.  I'll probably do a half dozen eggs, and get a little mini egg carton to put them in for my daughter's 1st birthday coming up on Tuesday.  My son woke up from his nap, and found me finishing them up and was very happy to discover one opened and there was something inside.  I'll have to snag the 2 back from him, after he goes to bed, and keep them up til my daughters party.  :)  At least I know it's a fun toy already.  Happy Mother's day everyone!

1 comment: