Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Christmas Ornaments and Scarves




So Browsing through my pictures, I found these on my computer.  First up, the Christmas Ornamements I made for our kids this year.  An applique design, of a giraffe and an elephant.  My son loves giraffes.


I don't have any pictures of the Elephant by itself.  Just next to the giraffe on my desk.  I used paper clips to hang them, It's all I had in a pinch.


I made everyone's presants this year.  This is a Scarf (not yet completed in the picture) I made for a sister-in-law who loves purple.  


And here's another scarf I made.  I think it went to to the same sister-in-law, but I could be wrong.  I don't remember because I probably made about 40 items over the holidays for gifts.












So, as I dig through my photos, I find the projects I have made.  Soon I'll get all the holiday projects up I made, but for now, this is all I've discovered as of late.  :)  HAPPY CRAFTING EVERYONE!  :-D :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment