Wednesday, February 16, 2011

One Third of Christmas Gifts


I made a ton of projects over the holiday period, First off, a Scarf/Hat set I made for a good friend of mine. Come to think of it, I think I liked how this set turned out so much, that I think I made another similar set.


Then after I had a few projects done, I laid them all out on the coffee table...

I made mostly hats and scarves, and some of the projects I did I've already shared.  But there was another couple table-loads of scarves/hats that aren't even pictured anywhere.  :)  I was knocking out 3-4 projects some nights, crazy times.

4 comments:

  1. REALLY neat items Sarah! You are soooooo talented. I like the fuzzy effect on the red and white scarf...cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like your color combinations and varigated yarn choices. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how your hats turn out with the stripes and pompoms!!!!! You do such a good job at yarn color changes..I need practice :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! And that's really all it takes, a lot of practice. For all the Christmas projects I did, I started switching colors without even fastening off.

    ReplyDelete